We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit studioluckyart.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or subscribe to the newsletter. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Studio LuckyArt collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
As with most other websites, Studio LuckyArt logs web, database, and other server-software usage and access information. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, which in many cases can be translated to an affiliation (such as your work, school, or internet service provider), or a geographical location. We only use this information for debugging purposes and for aggregating into anonymous usage and traffic statistics.
Comments & Reviews
When visitors leave comments or reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
While browsing studioluckyart.com, a small number of text files referred to as cookies are created on your local file system by your web browser at the request of our servers. These files allow us to personalize the browsing experience for users. You are free to delete them at any time or configure your browser not to create them. However, we do not guarantee that every feature of studioluckyart.com will function as expected without cookies enabled.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the Website. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt-out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics website.
studioluckyart.com don't serves ads provided by a range of third-party advertising networks.